The Church Ministry track is designed to equip workers in the ministry of the local church. An iTIM Certificate may be awarded to learners for completing each of these courses. an iTIM Diploma in Church Ministry may be awarded after completing any three courses in this Church Ministry Track.
- Welcome to Your Ministry teaches learners that God has given all believers the title and the resources of a minister, and has called them to become involved in ministry in and through the church. Outcome: Learners will be challenged to become good stewards of their time and talents and become better equipped to serve Christ.
- How to Discover Your Spiritual Gifts (12 lessons) is a study of the spiritual gifts taught in the New Testament. Outcome: Learners will discover or become more confident of their own gifts, and how and where to use them in service for Christ.
- Your Ministry of Prayer (12 lessons) studies prayer in Scripture and will guide learners into a significant ministry of prayer. Outcome: Learners will commit to a significant and ongoing ministry of prayer.
- Outreach as a Life-style (12 lessons) will train learners to develop friendships with people that will lead to sharing Christ with them. Outcome: Learners will build this evangelism approach into their daily lives and ministry.
- Your Ministry at Home (12 lessons) provides practical principles in how to establish and maintain a Christian home. Outcome: Learners will apply the principles within the learner’s family, and lead others through this course.
- Touching Tomorrow by Teaching Children (12 lessons) will train workers to serve in the exciting and rewarding ministry of teaching children. Outcome: Learners will apply the teachings of this course by teaching children in the Sunday School, and in other teaching opportunities.
- Christianity in the Workplace (12 lessons) relates faith to ethical and practical issues on the job. Its focus is on how to reflect Christ in their work world. Outcome: Learners will apply these biblical principles to their areas of work.